Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X+ 2017 (Public Beta 4)

• 3 weeks later...

I downloaded & installed this, but I can't figure out how to create a link (toolbar or, preferably a right mouse button) in 2017.

Right click on the ribbon, customize the ribbon, under "commands not in the ribbon", the X_ commands should be near the bottom.

For your right mouse button:

it's under Context Menu and the dropdown box says X+

Right click on the ribbon, customize the ribbon, under "commands not in the ribbon", the X_ commands should be near the bottom.

For your right mouse button:

it's under Context Menu and the dropdown box says X+

Thanks, I would have sworn that that was what I tried yesterday for the RMB. I'm getting senile.

When you run the setup for 2017 x+ setup sheets it will overwrite the previous location with the new one. I would like to keep the X9 setup sheets separate from the 2017. It puts them in the Users/Public/Public documents/X+ directory. ( that's where you can change your logo.png) Is there a work around?

machineguy

• 3 weeks later...

I have been using them since 2011. at one point there was a decision to use a word doc format, guys in the shop nixed that within a few weeks. They much preferred the X+ because they could get everything they needed on one or two sheets. Super job Gunther!

• 2 weeks later...

Gunther, this is a really valuable add-on to have. Thank you!

We just did a major upgrade here, going from X7 to 2017, and I noticed one problem now that didn't happen with X+ in X7. I have my Toolpath Manager display options set to highlight wireframe geometry for selected toolpaths to colour White. This presents a problem when creating the screenshot for setup sheet, since when I select the toolpaths for the setup sheet, it highlights all the geometry White, and isn't visible against the white background of the screenshot. Is there a way to fix this so that the original geometry colour shows up on the screenshot?

Thanks again!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've translated the new "X+ Fixture Chook" for Mastercam 2017.

You can use the link from my first post for downloading. :secret:

If you have previously installed the german version, make sure that you re-customize your QAT or ribbon bar in order to see the english text. This is necessary in MC2017!!!

Can't find your original link !

• 2 weeks later...