Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

How to setup X+ to run correctly and create setup sheets.

e_ham

I am very new to the add-on X+ for Mastercam X9. Currently I have the X+ file downloaded and in the Shared mcamx9 file. I created a toolbar in mastercam with the X+ feature. When I click the setup sheet icon I can do everything but when I click okay and the excel sheet comes up, it is not the excel sheet from the template. It is simply a "book1". I need to somehow link the template excel file to the excel.template file. Do I need to move the .cfg files (setupsheet.cfg) anywhere out of the X+ file? If someone could walk me through the process of using this successfully to make a setup sheet, that would be appreciated. 

Thanks in advance! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

HELLO . ALL, IM NEW HERE . 

I HAD THE X+ SET UP SHEET RUNNING GREAT AS HTML WITH 2018 THEN IT STARTED CRASHING MY MASTERCAM 

I GOT 2019MASTER RUNNING THEN WENT TO GET THE NEW X+ FOR 2019MASTERCAM .

AFTER I UNZIPED IT THEN TRIED TO RUN IT I GET A (MASTERCAM DIRECTORY NOT FOUND) ERROR

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT 

THANKS.