e_ham

How to setup X+ to run correctly and create setup sheets.

I am very new to the add-on X+ for Mastercam X9. Currently I have the X+ file downloaded and in the Shared mcamx9 file. I created a toolbar in mastercam with the X+ feature. When I click the setup sheet icon I can do everything but when I click okay and the excel sheet comes up, it is not the excel sheet from the template. It is simply a "book1". I need to somehow link the template excel file to the excel.template file. Do I need to move the .cfg files (setupsheet.cfg) anywhere out of the X+ file? If someone could walk me through the process of using this successfully to make a setup sheet, that would be appreciated. 

Thanks in advance! 

I have not been able to get the excel version to work, but the HTML version works wonderfully and I can print them out directly with the browser (I've found Firefox to work much better for printing than IE).

Does any one here use it for mastercam 2017? I installed it and added it to my toolbar but cannot get it to run the tool list sheet

I can get the non English version to work but it seems like the English version isn't extracting the files. 

There was a bug in the installer. It has been fixed and is working fine FYI

• Like 1

Is there any one who knows how to make custom temple's for X+ tool sheets i am running X9 

Yes his name is Zoober.

• Like 2

Hello. I think you need administrator or run as administrator for install X+.

After you can create in the right clic a short cut wiht a tool list icon :

post-13228-0-62421400-1479145005_thumb.jpg

HELLO . ALL, IM NEW HERE . 

I HAD THE X+ SET UP SHEET RUNNING GREAT AS HTML WITH 2018 THEN IT STARTED CRASHING MY MASTERCAM 

I GOT 2019MASTER RUNNING THEN WENT TO GET THE NEW X+ FOR 2019MASTERCAM .

AFTER I UNZIPED IT THEN TRIED TO RUN IT I GET A (MASTERCAM DIRECTORY NOT FOUND) ERROR

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT 

THANKS.