Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Can't get MC to load on Win10

So not a Guru

I try to install the MastercamDotComLinking app, but I keep getting an error telling me that the WIBUCM32.dll is missing, and that I should try reinstalling the program to fix the problem. I have no idea what program it wants me to reinstall. I disabled Norton but still no joy. :realmad:

I've been waiting months to buy this super duper laptop so I run MC anywhere, only to be thwarted by microsh*t. :rant:  I wanted Win 7, but it isn't available for this puter.

:pc::wallbash:

what version of MC are you trying to install

you may need  to install Win10 hasp drivers

I want to install both X9 & 2017. I ran the hasp X file & it seems fine. I try to run CodeMeterInit, but when I hit the send button, it tells me I don't have an email client, I use gmail & have it set in my micro-not-feeling-so-soft account as my client. But trying to set ANY program as the default for .eml, just pops up a dialog that wants me to go buy an app in microsoft's store.

At this point I'd give in and buy one, except that every app for gmail in their store is trashed by the reviews.

Sorry for venting, I guess I just need to go to sleep & try again later, I've been at this for 4 hours.