zero_divide

HSMAdvisor hook for MC 2017

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that HSMAdvisor Speed and Feed Hook is now available for both MasterCAM x9 and 2017 now!

A lot of improvements were made specially to cater to CAM guys.

Like the ability to save and quickly load Tools and Cuts or the new tree on "Load Tool" dialog that sorts cutting parameters according to the toolpath, tool type, coating etc.

I also added some cuts from Rizzo's Dynamic Database to HSMadvisor's Cut Cloud.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

http://hsmadvisor.com/?page=HSMAdvisor_for_MasterCAM

Question for all users here: do you think it will be useful to be able to upload complete CAM toolpaths to the cloud, so they can easily be shared with your pals?

• Like 1

Thank you for this excellent product. I just recommend you to a new customer this week and they were very impressed with the amount of Materials your product covers.

Bought two seats this past week. Very good product.

My last trip onsite I needed to look up the countersink depth of different hole sizes. So I pulled out the app on my phone, I ended up answering more questions about what that app was and where to get it. It's a great product for more reasons than just the speed and feed portion. Thank you zero_divide, keep up the great work.

Is this CHOOK available to people that purchased a single seat permanent license?  :)

Is this CHOOK available to people that purchased a single seat permanent license? :)

Yeah, it uses your HSMAdvisor license. The cHook itself comes at no additional cost.

Thank you for support, guys!