Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

NC Folder

SlaveCam

Not if they are sharing the same control definition I don't think you can. You would need separate control definitions to control this. I would go as far as having two machine definitions since you cannot pick a certain control definition through the machine you must pick a machine definition to control the process. You could have one machine definition and then go pick that control when you want to change it, but think you find it better just to replace the machine definition in the ops manager the better method than having to go into the machine and try to remember if you or have not picked the correct control definition.

Correct me if I am wrong but Isn't this location handled under system configuration/ files/data paths and look for Mill NC programs and set the path there. This will be your default no matter what definition comes up. Then you can manually change the location to what you want for one machine or the other.

OR....can't you take your machine/control definition, copy it and rename the second set to another name? For example Okuma1 and Okuma2. Then open one or the other of the control definitions and select a new data path and save. Now you have two identical definitions with a different data path.

"Correct me if I am wrong but Isn't this location handled under system configuration/ files/data paths"

That system config setting only comes into affect when creating a control definition from scratch.

In V9 and previous it was the actual setting to make the change.

The post could also have a question and logic in place to direct the output to the correct location.

Allan