Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam 2017 "Running Command Lines Commands" indefinitely

N0OB

I installed the Mastercam 2017 Demo HLE version for school through MastercamU.com. It used to work but it stopped working for some reason and it would always show "Running Command Line Commands..." on the startup window, but it opens the main program window for Mastercam 2017. I reinstalled it using the web installed from MastercamU, but it still does the same thing. Please help me fix this.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2017 at 10:00 PM, N0OB said:

I installed the Mastercam 2017 Demo HLE version for school through MastercamU.com. It used to work but it stopped working for some reason and it would always show "Running Command Line Commands..." on the startup window, but it opens the main program window for Mastercam 2017. I reinstalled it using the web installed from MastercamU, but it still does the same thing. Please help me fix this.

Hello,

This new article may help with this issue: http://www.inhousesolutions.com/2017/03/running-command-line-commands/

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hy guys :)

I have a laptop with amd grapics 2gb and i also have the same problem as u can se on the first picture. Please help me if you have any solutions for this error, I have everithig updated. The program runs only once after installation and when i tried for the second time boom "running command line commands"

Thank you for your help.;)

system info.png

running command line commands.png