Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Screen shots

BrianP.

18 hours ago, Jay Kramer @ Precision Programming said:

I am really surprised to see so many still using the Axis Lines still. I find them useless and in the way.

So why do some of you still use it?

Is it because you always have used and just cannot see using the Gnomon?

The gnomon just gets in the way, so I only toggle it on when I do a screeny for the setup sheet or when I need it for something else.

Axis lines = I'm constantly toggling them on and off depending on what I'm doing.

On 3/23/2017 at 11:26 AM, LA CAMmer said:

BCW, I'm gonna give your layout a try.  I only have one monitor and I never thought about putting the Planes and Levels on the right side so they are always visible.

Thanks to all of you for posting screen shots.  Something so simple may vastly change the way I work.

Just curious BCW, what size monitor do you have?  I have a 26" and it looks like it may work.

Sorry I havent checked the forums in a couple days. I have a 27".

5 minutes ago, BCW said:

Sorry I havent checked the forums in a couple days. I have a 27".

No problem.   I have my screen layout like yours now.  It works great.  Things are a little tight but I think I'll get used to it.

Thanks again for posting your screen shot.

Also worth noting for anyone who is missing the MRU toolbar. You can dock it or have it floating just like the windows for toolpath / levels / planes. Go to View > Recent functions and dock it anywhere you like. I prefer it docked to the left side of my planes / level managers.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BCW said:

Also worth noting for anyone who is missing the MRU toolbar. You can dock it or have it floating just like the windows for toolpath / levels / planes. Go to View > Recent functions and dock it anywhere you like. I prefer it docked to the left side of my planes / level managers.

I have mine docked at the top of my graphics window, below my collapsed ribbon bar. Very handy.