Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

you know what would be nice?

jlw™

49 minutes ago, jlw™ said:

this burns me all the time.

I would absolutely love it if I could regen a 5ax drill path without having to have the lines on the screen.

You must be in x9 or prior, because in Mastercam 2017 those lines and points are not needed to be on screen.

Check your whats new document Here: C:\Program Files\mcam2017\documentation and go to page #108

21 minutes ago, JoshC said:

You must be in x9 or prior, because in Mastercam 2017 those lines and points are not needed to be on screen.

Check your whats new document Here: C:\Program Files\mcam2017\documentation and go to page #108

I'm pretty sure I've been burned by this in MC2017 recently

4 minutes ago, gcode said:

I'm pretty sure I've been burned by this in MC2017 recently

Well that is interesting, I just tested this and it looks like you are both correct about them needing to be visible on screen still. I will submit this to QC because I was under the impression in 2017 the lines were associative and the level with the lines and points was not needed to be visible but from my testing just a couple of minutes ago this is not the case. good find

Seriously, don't make me click the same ok 3 times per op.

Man I get tired of the redundant clicks from what I consider annoying shÏt.  Like for example, let's say I have started machine sim, look at something, close it and click machine sim again to see another path.  If I do it too soon, I get one prompt that says machine sim is still discarding and then another to say that I can't do machine sim while it's discarding.  I F*CKIN KNOW ALREADY!  Just make me click it once, PLEASE!  Same thing with all these notices that tell me there is no geo with an imported path... I KNOW ALREADY!!!  Forget all this talk of 2017 adding clicks, I like 2017.  I don't like the same warning coming up three times for the same instance.  AHHHHHHH!!!

5 minutes ago, jlw™ said:

Seriously, don't make me click the same ok 3 times per op.

Man I get tired of the redundant clicks from what I consider annoying shÏt.  Like for example, let's say I have started machine sim, look at something, close it and click machine sim again to see another path.  If I do it too soon, I get one prompt that says machine sim is still discarding and then another to say that I can't do machine sim while it's discarding.  I F*CKIN KNOW ALREADY! !!!

You're faster than your computer. You need to s l o w down so the computer can keep up with you...