Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

new error w/ 2018, server busy

jlw™

I often get that dialog up when i make tool list with X+.

I use Mastercam X9, and it pops up when i make the tool sheet and it should open MS Excel, but

instead this box come up telling me server is busy, Just have to wait a while, and try to see if the server is online again.

I use google drive for my files, and have thought this is related to that server since that needs syncronizing sometimes, but maybe this is mastercam related to just having a slow pc since the server is busy? LOL

Google drive is ok for having the shared files on, and the config file, so I can work at home and and work with the same setup, it would be nice to

get the vpn up and running so the dongle does not be needed to have back and forth though.

anyway, i have only had that error message when trying to make an X+ tool sheet, not any other things.

Still, the X+ is still fast and easy and worthwile waiting for, error aside!

I have been getting this error message and delay when creating an X+ setup sheet for Excel.  I found that it is Chrome that is causing the problem.  If I turn off Chrome, I don't get the error and the long wait.

It is probably one of the add-ins that is installed in Chrome that is causing this problem.  I don't have this problem on my laptop when Chrome is open.