Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X+ FOR MASTERCAM 2018

happycat64

• 8 months later...

Two computers here at my work are creating the screenshots with dark backgrounds instead of the usual white or transparent. Anyone have thoughts as to what would cause this to happen? Other computers seem to be working just fine.

48 minutes ago, Kevin E said:

Two computers here at my work are creating the screenshots with dark backgrounds instead of the usual white or transparent. Anyone have thoughts as to what would cause this to happen? Other computers seem to be working just fine.

I used to have that issue often, and had to keep recreating the sheets until I got an image.

Unfortunately I have no idea how I fixed it.

So I downloaded and installed X+ on 2018 and am playing with it. But I have an issue with the add fixture stuff. I am sure it is me and has been covered somewhere but Ill ask anyway. When I try to bring in a clamp it pops up asking if I want to convert to imperial... Obviously I do But then the clamps dont land where they are suppose to be. I really dont want to convert my file to metric for this to work right. Whats the fix?

On 3/1/2018 at 2:27 PM, Kevin E said:

On 3/1/2018 at 3:16 PM, jeff said:

I used to have that issue often, and had to keep recreating the sheets until I got an image.

Unfortunately I have no idea how I fixed it.

Go into configuration and change the background to white but don't save it. It's only a one time fix but it saves time and frustration.

I figured out the problem. Apparently when X+ makes the screenshot, it temporarily switches the background colours to white (colour #15). I had accidentally modified colour #15 in the configuration to be a dark grey colour. I corrected that and now all looks as it should!

• Like 1