Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

CoroPlus in 2018

On 6/7/2017 at 8:21 AM, jeff said:

I downloaded it the other day to see if I can play around with it.

Now it won't uninstall. :rant:

And good luck getting it off the computer too. I finally broke down and used Revo Uninstaller and burned all the files associated with that program.

• Like 1
On 6/12/2017 at 8:31 PM, Foghorn Leghorn said:

I installed it. You have to have a GOOD internet connection. When it finishes downloading I'll give you the lowdown. 

Are you still waiting on the install? ;)

I'm giving this another shot. I'm reinstalling it (repairing) and going to see if it works. 

Is this program slow as molasses for anyone else?

There are 2 options for the install

client and standalone.

I chose standalone..which means you are downloading Sandvick's tool database to your PC

The connection is SLOOOW!

I told it to download the entire database  and after 4 hours it had installed 4K of 46K data files

I backed out and uninstalled.

Next time I'll try Client..  which I'm guessing will be dependent on a good internet connection.

I know it's not my end.. I  have 65g Spectrum cable internet and downloaded a 2.3g Vericut install in 6 minutes yesterday

This Coroplus package may be next to useless until  it's server gets a faster broadband connection

DOH... I was waiting a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. I want to say probably 4 hour dowload. I did the standalone. My connection was wired and 300 Megabit up AND down so the problem was not on my end. My gosh that was painful. SO painful. 

I'm hoping to get a project that I can use this on soon. Probably in a few weeks. We'll see. Got a bunch of training to do coming up plus a vacation the 1st week in July.