Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam Demo Software Asking for License

Gina

Hello, 

I just purchased the Training Tutorial Series Mastercam X9 book that comes with demo software. I installed the file, but I am unable to launch the software as it asks me for a license. It also states that Hasp is not found on my computer. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Hello Gina,

It sounds like you received an install disc for a licensed version of the software by mistake. I have given your account permission to download the HLE, as long as you're logged in you can do so here: https://www.emastercam.com/files/file/1000-mastercam-x9-home-learning-editiondemo-software/

Uninstall the version you have on your computer before installing the HLE.

Do you know where you purchased the book? e.g., Amazon, school bookstore, eBay, Craigslist etc. I'll see if I can track down where the book came from to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Regards,

Daniel Gingras

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Patrick Marthy said:

hi . I have the same prob.

I am student of GCC . learning mastercam . using master cam hle x9. and 2 days ago got this  . The Demo/Home learning version expires in 9 days. I just want to no , are hle versions spose to be expired ? 

Hello Patrick,

The HLE of Mastercam is designed by CNC Software (The creators of Mastercam) to expire roughly 2 years after the software itself has been released. The X9 HLE/Demo software will be expiring for everyone at the end of the month. Our books for X9 and earlier no longer include the HLE and all of the store packages warn people of this. If the school has a lab with their licensed versions of Mastercam installed on the computers those won't expire but unfortunately the HLE will expire and we don't have the power to change the date. Sorry for the inconvenience!

4 minutes ago, Radical1 said:

Hello Daniel, a little off topic but do you know when the HLE version will be available for 2018

The Mastercam 2018 Software has been released! It's available for download to anyone who's bought stuff through the eStore here: https://www.emastercam.com/files/category/29-mastercam-demo-software/

It can also be downloaded by any students enrolled in our eCourse site licenses. We're set up with our printer so any physical books will also include copies of the HLE on DVD.

• 2 weeks later...