Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Link on Mastercam.com

DavidB

I believe maintenance is no longer a requirement

You do need to run the Linking procedure on a computer that has either a Mastercam HASP attached or access to

a Mastercam Nethasp.

Part of the Linking procedure is to confirm the presence of a valid MC license.

Once this is done you can access the site from any machine.

• 1 year later...
19 minutes ago, Rstewart said:

I was just looking into this yesterday.  Our admin has this Blocked.

Interesting, when I first logged on our security system wouldn't allow it so our reseller gave us a special code that hooked us up straight through the field on the website. I guess all resellers aren't created equal......

3 hours ago, Rstewart said:

I was just looking into this yesterday.  Our admin has this Blocked.  We have to get our dealer to send us DVD's for updates 👎

Why does a company as big as CNCSoftware use a file sharing host to D/L new releases, or updates??

try downloading the file then right click and hit UnBlock

If that doesn't work contact your dealer and ask them to email you a code.

You need to run this on a computer that as a hasp or access to a nethasp

MastercamDotComLinking.png

5 hours ago, Newbeeee™ said:

I haven't been there (mcam.com) since I got timed out from the sim after selling the business. Not using mastercam at the moment, I don't know a way back on there as I have no sim.

Shame, as I do like to keep "up" with things...

Hi Newbeee, i am not sure if you are aware but if you want to practice with mastercam from home to keep it fresh in your memory you can actually download and run the Home Learning Edition. here is a link, https://signup.mastercam.com/demo-hle, it does of course come with some limitations that the full version does not have but if you are eventually getting mastercam again and want to get some practice or experiment with some of the powerful new features then you could certainly download and practice with the home learning edition, its great in my opinion for students or users who want to practice or learn to better their mastercam skills without having a license.

1 hour ago, Newbeeee™ said:

Thanks Josh - JayKra already offered to hook me up too.

Do you know how to get back into mastercam.com without a current sim? I have a username...

I do not, i would email your local re-seller and they will either know an answer or they will be able to find out if they don't have an answer or you can ask cnc software directly, that would be the best way to get access without a sim is with reseller or cnc software assistance.

Edit, if you already have your account linked and lost your password i am pretty sure you can recover the password on the website, but if you are trying to generate a linking code without a mastercam licenses i would say asking the local reseller is the best place to start.