Sign in to follow this  
PrincessS

Computer specs

I am a student looking to run the home learning edition of Mastercam 2017, and I am in the market for a new laptop. What do I need to have in order to run Mastercam and have it work well?

The specifications for Mastercam can be found here

http://www.mastercam.com/en-us/Support/System-Requirements

I guess that is for full installation, I do not know if the HLE version need the full specification.

I guess other here on the forum Chip in for a reply!

look in this threads and ask the gurus in there if they have a good tips for you, best of luck!

On 8/17/2017 at 2:00 PM, PrincessS said:

I am a student looking to run the home learning edition of Mastercam 2017, and I am in the market for a new laptop. What do I need to have in order to run Mastercam and have it work well?

The system requirements link in geirsj's post is the best place to start. You can get away with being a little bit below specs if all you're doing is running the HLE and using practice parts but if you can afford it you should strive to at least meet the minimum specs, especially in terms of having a dedicate graphics card/sufficient RAM.