Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Backplot ghosted operations 2018

Gulligin

1 hour ago, Gulligin said:

Heh,  "feature".   That's a good one.  

Actually I always found it a pain to go through and deselect all the ops I didn't want to see in backplot and verify, that's why they were ghosted .

There are just so many ways to do things in MC when it comes to things like this the developers are between a rock and a machinists skull.......tough to please everyone in situations like this.

If the OP is ghosted, it's not going to run....why the need to backplot it?

Before Stock model, I used to do things like that for stock removal that wasn't "really" going to be be needed but to present stock as it would be in that operation...

There's an option in the configuration to control this.

Settings > Config  > Backplot, then look for "Simulate Disabled Posting." 

Edit:  Note that in the next version, this will be under Settings > Config > Simulation > Backplot as we're trying to consolidate the location of all the config settings for the various simulation methods.. 

• Like 5