Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MC2018 Re-dock a manager?!?

jaydenn

SO.... I un-docked my "Levels" and "Planes" managers, just like I always do and it's great...

But I inadvertently un-docked the solids manager too... I want it to go back to being a tabbed pane at the bottom of my Toolpath manager.

How the heck do you "re-tab" a manager once removed?!?

J

8 minutes ago, Charlie Pierson said:

In the ribbon bar, I think under 'View'  you will find what you are missing. Just click on it, then re-dock

That's not it. I didn't lose the manager... I want it to become "tabbed" again.

When you first install mastercam, the toolpath manager has "tabs" across the bottom and you flip between the different managers in the same window. Well, you can also pull them apart to see them in individual windows.

I want to know how to put the individual windows back together into one.

J

You should  be able to take the undocked window and drag it back onto the tab area...might take a couple of tried but it'll catch

Re-Dock the Main manager 1st......then you can drag the undocked back on....then you can undock the entire thing and place it again

MIght take a minute to finish uploading

Edited by Guest

That's it.... But there is a catch.

The "base" manager must already be docked, and that was my issue. I float all my windows and I was trying to re-tab onto a floating window.

Like your video shows, after docking the window I was easily able to merge the windows I wanted to.

Thanks.

J