Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Ethernet service software replacement for cimco nfs?

Smit

We have a couple 2001 vintage Deckel Maho machines with Heidenhain controls that have used Cimco NFS software for ethenet connections in the past and it's worked fine.

Our IT department is currently upgrading all of the computers in our company to Windows 10 (yuck) and the Cimco NFS software doesn't work in Windows 10.

Anybody know of a software that will replace Cimco NFS?

I've run this by our local Cimco dealer and even called Cimco. It seems nobody even knows what Cimco NFS is anymore.

I have been using  X-link  https://www.xlink.com/nfs_products/NFS_Server/NFS_Server.aspx.  I have a dedicated PC with XT so my Xlink works on it, but they have a version for WIN10.

Then there is  Allegro NFS server and HaneWIN NFS server.

Grevious gave an incomplete solution.  Yes TNCremo rules totally , but there was a time when the Heidenhain 426/430 did have a network card , but TNCremo  will not yet work with it using TCP/IP, that is true at least for NC: software number 280474 15.We are talking  here circa 2000-2001

Gracjan

• 4 years later...