Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Making opposite part

tedly

mirrortoolpath.dll was not 2017 , but like X6 or X8 ? . It was a  temporary workaround created by Yavuz  or some of his henchmen from ModuleWorks because Transform Toolpath did not work ( with Toolplanes  ??? , twas so long ago). 

So Toolpath Transform,

Type : Mirror ,

Method : Toolplane  if you are multiaxis , otherwise  Coordinate

Source: NCI or Geometry,  Geometry has always been the preferred choice for Mirroring, so go with Geometry

Gracjan

I am sorry to have misled You . Mirrortoolpath .dll was last seen in  X5 :)  . I definitely remember reading  at that time that  "sorry , but this is a workaround as  Transform Toollpath does not perform correctly." . So ,  install X5 , export your NCI out of 2018 and import it into X5  and use Mirrortoolpath.dll ........ or just use Transform Toolpath in your native Mcam . Sometimes old c-hooks work in newer version, this was not the case , i tried it ....

Gracjan