Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam 2019 Public Beta 1 is released

gcode

I have my own ribbons made for 2019 and only in one case  was I able to use  what I had created before .  The ribbons don't work because  a grey limiting thingy appears every time

and I can't move the menus so they become visible. I was once able to make them "jump over the fence". 

5a7412fbe63e3_ribbonsin2019.thumb.png.b415ffd9056cddc3e5ba86e566ca9c08.png

so far the only solution , except for one time (TP3---->TP4) has been to redo them from scratch 

Gracjan

This ordeal with making the ribbons  work from one 2019 beta to another is very  rewarding.  I  introduced the workspace file I use  in 2018 , but the first around  , trying to make it work did not yield results. Well , this morning the menus  popped  into the Mill area and they are working again . So it's a try  try try till you die situation :)

Gracjan

1 hour ago, BCW said:

Could someone direct link the whats new file? I cant access the mastercam forums because I don't have admin rights required to run the licensing setup thing.

Get in touch with your reseller.  There's ways to generate the code needed to link your account without running it, but you'll need to work through there.

Cheers,

6 hours ago, Aaron Eberhard - CNC Software said:

Get in touch with your reseller.  There's ways to generate the code needed to link your account without running it, but you'll need to work through there.

Cheers,

Well damn that's the exact question I asked in another topic.  

I obviously couldn't post it on the Mastercam site.