Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

FTP running

Jayson Kramer

• 3 years later...
On 3/3/2018 at 3:59 PM, Jayson Kramer-CNC Software said:

Hello all the FTP is back up temporarily on the old server till I can get up on the new server.

PS our search on the forum SUCKS big time. I cannot be-leave that I cannot type FTP as a topic and it finds nothing .

Hi Jay,

How can I find the FTP?

Thanks.

51 minutes ago, JoshC said:

whatcha lookin for specifically on there? maybe someone will have it 

4 hours ago, MSL said:

I'm about to build a machine for a Haas VF2 with TRT 160 rotary table. I was going to check to see if I can find it there.

I would love the FTP because it seems people have contributed some really helpful stuff there in the past...things like files being too large to post on the forum etc.

Is there a shared Google Drive we could contribute to? dunno if that kinda solves the same problem or not but I like the idea of a repository. Now obviously the MW Help File is available thru mastercam but that didn't used to be the case. Additionally I had to get the MP Post documentation from the reseller physically mailed to me lol (only 2 years ago...) Seems silly.