pullo

Benchmark 3.0

1 hour ago, cncappsjames said:

Only problem with that is my backpack is already over 35lbs... and every time I hoist it up into the overhead bin in the Flight Attendants give me the "...WTF you got in there???" look.

:rofl:

Well it is only 4.2 ounces and from what I am reading make a hugh difference keeping laptops cool. I keep mine on a Zulman cooler pad with 220mm fan and it still gets pretty hot time you Run CAM,CAV and do 10 other things I am doing. Why I am thinking of adding 2 of them so when I am onsite for a customer I don't have to lug the cooling plate around.

getImage.do?atchFileId=FILE_000000000003

Link

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crazy^millman said:

Well it is only 4.2 ounces and from what I am reading make a hugh difference keeping laptops cool. ...

Any chance there's a case for it?

"!When handling hardware threads marked for high performance, Intel® Turbo Boost Technology increases the clock speed up to the Max Turbo Frequency. For example, the Intel® Core™ i9-9900K processor has a base frequency of 3.60 GHz, and a Max Turbo frequency of 5.00 GHz"

Source : intel.com

Gracjan

Changed the threads from the default of 4 to the 16 I have... from 3:18 to 3:09. Still no change to the BIOS yet. I Did force Mastercam to use the RTX graphics card though yesterday with no time difference.

Decent. Would be nice to drop into the sub 3min. category. But this is acceptable.

image.png

I ran the benchmark  3.0 on my home machine , a 4,00 GHz i7 on all the mcams I have installed:

2019  4:54

2020  4:18

2021  4:06

2022  4:21 

the 2022 was a bumpy ride .

Gracjan

• Like 1