Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

HEIDENHAIN multi offset

mirek1017

Good morning All .Least month I working on new machines .This is Alzmetall mill 3 axis .I have set up working pate on table for mounting our parts on  dowel pins for 3d machining .Between  they bring me new hot jobs ,and I set up new works offset ( datum ).After  finish I have to set up new ofset for plest jobs  I going beck and front  .There is same option on Heidenhain control for save offset  (datum) numbers for every jobs .Like on fanuc   G54, G55,G57 ............????

thanks for any help 

First of all that is the most awsome looking machine ever! Also if it's occasional like and then I suspect you have at least the 530 HH  , then you have Preset Table  and you can save all your data concerning Datum handling , including different Basic Rotations.

Gracjan

If you want to have the values of your wo in your program, you can write them in like this(similar to $P_UIFR[1]=CTRANS(X,0,Y,0,Z,0)in sinumerik or G10 in Fanuc)

1 FN 17: SYSWRITE ID 503 NR37 IDX1=-10. 
2 FN 17: SYSWRITE ID 503 NR37 IDX2=-20.
3 FN 17: SYSWRITE ID 503 NR37 IDX3=-30.
4 FN 17: SYSWRITE ID 503 NR37 IDX4=+0.
5 FN 17: SYSWRITE ID 503 NR37 IDX5=+0.
6 FN 17: SYSWRITE ID 503 NR37 IDX6=+123.

...where NR37= your datum number in this case 37...you can use also(NRQ339 to match your CYCLE DEF 247 number)

IDX= axis........IDX1=X axis...IDX2=Y axis...IDX3=Z axis....IDX4=A axis.....IDX5=B axis....IDX6=C axis

To read a value from an datum use:

1 FN18: SYSREAD Q4 = ID503 NRQ339 IDX6

in this case u copy the value of C axis from datum number Q339 into Q4 parameter.

Hope it helps

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Grievous said:

If you want to have the values of your wo in your program, you can write them in like this(similar to $P_UIFR[1]=CTRANS(X,0,Y,0,Z,0)in sinumerik or G10 in Fanuc)

1 FN 17: SYSWRITE ID 503 NR37 IDX1=-10. 
2 FN 17: SYSWRITE ID 503 NR37 IDX2=-20.
3 FN 17: SYSWRITE ID 503 NR37 IDX3=-30.
4 FN 17: SYSWRITE ID 503 NR37 IDX4=+0.
5 FN 17: SYSWRITE ID 503 NR37 IDX5=+0.
6 FN 17: SYSWRITE ID 503 NR37 IDX6=+123.

...where NR37= your datum number in this case 37...you can use also(NRQ339 to match your CYCLE DEF 247 number)

IDX= axis........IDX1=X axis...IDX2=Y axis...IDX3=Z axis....IDX4=A axis.....IDX5=B axis....IDX6=C axis

To read a value from an datum use:

1 FN18: SYSREAD Q4 = ID503 NRQ339 IDX6

in this case u copy the value of C axis from datum number Q339 into Q4 parameter.

Hope it helps

ok,but the are machines numbers ???My  1st part is X0  Y0   my next is also  X0  Y0  .Haw I can wrote this ??

• 2 weeks later...

Heidenhain datums are conceptually the same as fanuc. Except where you would say "G54", you simply say "Datum 1".

Using the preset table, you can have hundreds of datums defined, datum 1, 2, 3,.....99. you simple call the datum (using cycle 247) and that's it. The preset table allows you to name them with plain English text as well so you can easily identify.

Alternately, in manual mode, you can just enter the datum management screen, choose a value from the table, and press activate.

The tables are all just text files and can be saved to you network quite easily. They live in the TNC root directory.

J

On 4/24/2018 at 12:09 PM, jaydenn said:

Heidenhain datums are conceptually the same as fanuc. Except where you would say "G54", you simply say "Datum 1".

Using the preset table, you can have hundreds of datums defined, datum 1, 2, 3,.....99. you simple call the datum (using cycle 247) and that's it. The preset table allows you to name them with plain English text as well so you can easily identify.

Alternately, in manual mode, you can just enter the datum management screen, choose a value from the table, and press activate.

The tables are all just text files and can be saved to you network quite easily. They live in the TNC root directory.

J

thank you ,I will try