Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Okuma Guru's - I need a Probing Manual for OSP-P100M Control

Colin Gilchrist

Okuma can't help?  Surely someone in NC has a PDF of it?  I might have something at home, but it would require digging out and booting up an old computer, but it is likely a p200 manual set, as it's been ten years since I was working there and that was the latest and greatest at the time, I don't believe we had any P100's left on the showroom floor.

29 minutes ago, Brad Lisle said:

I'm pretty sure not much has changed from P100M to the P200M, but now you have it.

Yes, it looks like the parameters I was referencing in OO10 are the same from P100M to P200M. I just wanted to be sure they hadn't "added" some additional Parameters into the P200 control, that weren't available in the P100M version...

Just looking at the size of the file, there is quite a difference. The P100M version clocks in about 2.1 Mb. The P200M version is 6.1 Mb. I'm not sure if that difference is due to "pictures", or if there are some coding differences, but it is nice to have the "correct" manual that matches the machine I'm programming for. That always makes me feel a little better...

Thanks again!

• Like 1