Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

We got one of those fancy mx 520 pc4 machines

On 5/6/2018 at 9:27 AM, Leon82 said:

Make sure you have the correct machine model for your Verification. I just rubbed the spindle on the table of one of these. I was given a different model to do verification with and did everything I could to check, but with a 1000 psi and everything else hard to see things. Luckily no harm to the machine, but I was not happy.

• Huh? 1
34 minutes ago, C^Millman said:

Make sure you have the correct machine model for your Verification. I just rubbed the spindle on the table of one of these. I was given a different model to do verification with and did everything I could to check, but with a 1000 psi and everything else hard to see things. Luckily no harm to the machine, but I was not happy.

Yes, they gave us a regular mx model. This one has a 50 mm table 1/2 offset instead of 70mm.

We have to call to see if they have one

1 hour ago, C^Millman said:

I'm surprised. Models are supposedly tied to serial numbers....but I guess it is still possible for someone to screw that up. Dangerous for sure. Luckily for me, Camplete and Vericut has been working flawlessly here. Not even a scratch since we got them few years back...

1 minute ago, Mark @ PPG said:

I'm surprised. Models are supposedly tied to serial numbers....but I guess it is still possible for someone to screw that up. Dangerous for sure. Luckily for me, Camplete and Vericut has been working flawlessly here. Not even a scratch since we got them few years back...

Customer requested it and they got what they wanted and now they hopefully can see the error of their ways.

• Like 2