Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Vericut for MCam 2019

Metallic

14 hours ago, Metallic said:

Does anyone know if I can run Vericut 8.1.5 in mastercam 2019 yet? They dont have the proper interface it looks like.

Anyone have a clue when that might be live?

Thanks

I will email them and ask today

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Metallic said:

Maybe i am just dumb but it is listed in the customize ribbon dialogue window as "RUN VERICUT" and this whole time i was looking for "VERICUT"

oops

yes but does it launch vericut?

Andy at CGETCH said he's have to check with the developers, but he was pretty sure it was going to be a couple of more weeks

1 minute ago, CEMENTHEAD said:

Funny, they don't offer it until someone requests it. I normally have to hound them weekly 6 months after MC release.  The interface turns a 40 min job of setting crap up into 3. definitely a MUST HAVE.  

I have found simple shapes incorporated into your project for alignments the best thing. Put a copy of the pallet or chuck and jaws depending on the machine into the solid to make your 1st alignment easy. Then from there once you have established everything adding the tools is some work, but for customs remember the DXF export from Mastercam and Import and you are good to go. Since you can add or delete your solid since they allowed .step files for free things got much better.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, heavychevy2155 said:

Does 8.2 work as well?

Yes VC 8.2 contains the install for the MC2019 interface

edit:  and it will run on an 8.1 license ... our IT dept has not updated our license to 8.2 yet,

but the MC2019 interface is working fine

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...