Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Can you mirror and rotate EIA toolpaths on Mazak M32 control

Smit

Anybody know how to do this or if it's possible? This machine has a small memory but if there's a way to program a quadrant then mirror and rotate the g code I can perhaps use more dynamic toolpaths on the machine.

I don't know the control personally and the guy who's running it doesn't know it well either. :(

here is another way

stuff all the code on the hard drive as sub programs and call with a main program in memory

(MAIN  PROGRAM)
G28G40G80G91Z0

(#500 SEQUENCE NUMBER)
(SET #500 TO 100 TO START)  
GOTO#500

N500
(T1 3/8 BALL DIJET)
G91 G28 Z0.
G30 Y0.
G30 X0.
M220T1
G65P500
#500=501
G91 G28 Z0.
G30 Y0.
G30 X0.
M01

N501
(T2 11/64 BALL ENDMILL)
G91 G28 Z0.
G30 Y0.
G30 X0.
M220T2
G65P501
#500=502
G91 G28 Z0.
G30 Y0.
G30 X0.
M01

The only M32 we have does have G68 coord rotation but does not have mirror.  Both, I understand, were options.  Having said that, everything else I have had my hands on from Fusion had the option but it was an option on the options screen.  I don't know how to get to that screen on an M32 but you should be able to find it see real quick if it has it.

• 1 year later...