Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Need help loading MAstercam

jonathan joseph

Hi all!

I hope this is the right place to post this question. I just bought a new laptop for an employee who is going to be traveling this week and need him to be able to work remotely. We have two seats of Mastercam and SIMs for both. I'm trying to figure out how to download the newest version to this machine but seems like it's impossible without already having the program loaded!? Can this be true? How do you set up a new computer first time? Of curse both Mastercam and my machinery company are unavailable on the weekend. 

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Jonathan 

23 hours ago, jonathan joseph said:

Ok, so I got 2019 downloaded but now its telling me maintenance doesn't support this latest version. It doesn't appear I can download an older version. Any advice here? 

Are you still on maintenance? What version are you currently using?

Thanks for the replies. I currently am running Mastercam 2017 and 2018. Turns out my maintenance was expired, which is obviously a problem, but my reseller is now telling me they can't renew my maintenance contract unless I'm running the latest version of the software. So they want to sell me a SIM  update to the latest release. Which seems wrong. I don't need or want 2019, I just want to load the software I've already paid for onto a different machine essentially. $ on top of the maintenance seems a little much to just set up a new computer. Not sure what to do. Going to go straight to Mastercam tomorrow.