Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Curved Monitor

ericncmfg

8 hours ago, Jay Kramer @ Precision Programming said:

I think we need to talk about the Wall Paper here. is this that scratch and sniff stuff. lol

🤣  Well, there's a story behind that.  My wife hates this house.  It's the house she grew up in, my in-laws house.  It was built in 1978 and has not seen a single remodel.  I love it, super nice house.  Very pretty imo disregarding some late 70s era decor and counters that come just above my knees.  Lots-o-stairs though.  Stairs to get in from the garage, stairs to get to the bedrooms.  Tiny 70s tubs.  My house however is single story, 2400 sq ft and not a single step or stair in it and built in 2011.  Perfectly flat.  I am a big guy so when we built it I put 36in doors throughout because I detest having to turn sideways to get through doors.  Any way, my mother-in-law was diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) about a year ago and we knew it was going to be hard for her to get around and would only get worse.  So we remodeled the master bathroom so a wheelchair could fit in the shower with room for some one to bather her.  Then we swapped houses.  She is wheelchair bound now so it gives her a little more freedom to be able to ride the Rascal any where she wants.  It's been hard on my family, especially my wife.  My boys are old enough to know to so that was a hard talk.  We have to clean up after her several times a month... it's getting bad man, and only gonna get worse until it's over.  In fact, add us to your prayer list for strength to get through it and peace for my wife.  And yes, I'm laughing at the wallpaper as I sit here typing this.  If you can't laugh at your situation sometimes you'd go insane.

• Like 1

JLW , that's why it's called a 2D drawing :) . 

I had a friend go at the age of 39 with ALS ,  terrible......

Orvie  as usual has the best toys .  I didn't know there was a video version of The Scream . :)

screamy.png.2a5297041d5e3c3ca66d320b20108303.png

Mark VIII , I'll take a look at it,  although three mice is and three keyboards is just fine .  I don't juggle them or anything like that. :) 

Gracjan

8 hours ago, M. Anderson said:

Are those Samsung 4K, 1440 or 1080P...?

Costco has the 27 or 32"  - 4K (oops... 1080P) for around $180...

Just wondering.

They are the 4k, they were like $600 when I bought them.  I can't use the 3840 setting and keep it set here:

https://s15.postimg.cc/5at7twu5n/Capture.png

On 8/28/2018 at 4:49 PM, jlw™ said:

🤣  Well, there's a story behind that.  My wife hates this house.  It's the house she grew up in, my in-laws house.  It was built in 1978 and has not seen a single remodel.  I love it, super nice house.  Very pretty imo disregarding some late 70s era decor and counters that come just above my knees.  Lots-o-stairs though.  Stairs to get in from the garage, stairs to get to the bedrooms.  Tiny 70s tubs.  My house however is single story, 2400 sq ft and not a single step or stair in it and built in 2011.  Perfectly flat.  I am a big guy so when we built it I put 36in doors throughout because I detest having to turn sideways to get through doors.  Any way, my mother-in-law was diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) about a year ago and we knew it was going to be hard for her to get around and would only get worse.  So we remodeled the master bathroom so a wheelchair could fit in the shower with room for some one to bather her.  Then we swapped houses.  She is wheelchair bound now so it gives her a little more freedom to be able to ride the Rascal any where she wants.  It's been hard on my family, especially my wife.  My boys are old enough to know to so that was a hard talk.  We have to clean up after her several times a month... it's getting bad man, and only gonna get worse until it's over.  In fact, add us to your prayer list for strength to get through it and peace for my wife.  And yes, I'm laughing at the wallpaper as I sit here typing this.  If you can't laugh at your situation sometimes you'd go insane.

Thanks for sharing and so sorry about your Mother in law. This is really nice what your family is doing for her comfort. I can see this being hard. Our thoughts are with her and you and the family.

Yes laugh as much as you can makes for a better day and as you said situation. But have tried scratching and sniffing you never know. it could be the Wonka factory you lick it and it will taste like fruit . Take care buddy. will I see you at IMTS?