Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Equal Scallop Rest Passes? MASTERCAM2019

ButterScotch

I'm coming across an issue using Equal scallop in MasterCam2019. I use scallop a lot in my programs along with scallop rest passes. The issue I'm coming across using Equal Scallop is that it ignores the stock page in the parameters of the toolpath. 

Initially the stock page won't even be accessible as shown:Capture.PNG.e18cc4bea57523afc5c5ff86f3a23b48.PNG

In order to access this page i have to click onto a different page and then return to Stock. But even then it will not allow me the change the Overlap distance.

382906271_Restpass.PNG.521c4dbb02fdd188c27ee0bb78876596.PNG

After regenerated with this information, the toolpath will completely ignore the stock page and generate a normal Equal scallop toolpath instead of a rest pass toolpath. Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it?