Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

All user settings.......Gone

Programinator

So I tried to make a batch file with WinRar and in the command prompt screen, as it runs it errors out. It says evaluation copy only and deletes what it had created. Is there a way around this with another zip utility? I know 7 zip is free but I'm not sure of the code to use in the batch file to get it to run through. The a -agyyyymmdd part of code that is....

Batch File.png

2 hours ago, Corey Hampshire said:

So I tried to make a batch file with WinRar and in the command prompt screen, as it runs it errors out. It says evaluation copy only and deletes what it had created. Is there a way around this with another zip utility? I know 7 zip is free but I'm not sure of the code to use in the batch file to get it to run through. The a -agyyyymmdd part of code that is....

Batch File.png

It most likely doesn't have anything to do with winrar.  Probably some of the script is wrong. 

• 2 years later...

Just lost everything too and found this thread. Figured I'd resurrect it rather than spam with another one.

I just want to be clear on this - if I backup the entire "Mastercam" folder inside the "My Mastercam 2020" folder, that will back up my custom ribbons, colors, and most importantly, keyboard shortcuts as well?

6 minutes ago, volitan71 said:

Just lost everything too and found this thread. Figured I'd resurrect it rather than spam with another one.

I just want to be clear on this - if I backup the entire "Mastercam" folder inside the "My Mastercam 2020" folder, that will back up my custom ribbons, colors, and most importantly, keyboard shortcuts as well?

That is correct. I would also back up the shared folder as well as this contains machine defs and posts.

• Like 2