Sign in to follow this  
SlaveCam

Current toolpath is not for 4-axis machine

image.thumb.png.646e9d2e1f49718f6c3c0d4ec0ede44e.png

Why is Mastercam giving me this "error" when trying to verify a simple NCI transform (translate) operation? I can simulate it, but this message comes up everytime stealing the focus, thus annoying the heck out of me.

Now I'm getting it. Were your programs originally 2018 updated to 2019? I'm not really sure what is going on with this.

Did anyone ever figure out anything with this? Seeing the same issue after migrating from 2017 to 2020

Check your machine defined in the simulation side in the Verify. That might be what is creating the issue.

Did you use the Transform into WCS check box in mach sim settings? If a plane other than top is used you need to be usign transform into wcs check box. And the top plane must be table view, or use a WCS that represents a table view instead of top plane and use transform into wcs, its a check box in mach sim settings. 

• Thanks 1