Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Tool Manager not displaying correctly

Mark VIII

Started using the following PC

mc2019

i5 4670

16gig ram

nvidia quadro K620

When trying to edit tools, the tool manager does not display correctly. It appears as just an outline. I have to TRY to grab the dialog and move it from monitor to monitor to get it to become visible. Then when trying to make edits, the drop down menus are all clustered together and I have to move the dialog from screen to screen. Restarting MC does not help. Turning off hardware accelerator does not help. nVidia drivers are up to date. Any suggestions?

I'm seeing the same thing, have been since 2017. The second I launch "Define tool/holder." It only happens to me when the window is launched on my secondary screen. Regardless of where the tool manager is. If the define page launches on the primary screen it's fine. I can't even move the dialog to the secondary as it will wack out between "Define Tool Geo." and "Finalize Properties." Also note that moving from the secondary screen to the primary will screw it up pretty bad. It has to launch on the primary screen and stay there, otherwise it loses it's mind. This also happens on the "Edit Tool" page inside of Mastercam.

• Thanks 1