Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

TOOL icon gone 2019

greenxman

if this is already started i could not find it.

so if you call up any mmd and load it in the op manager , then open to edit a mmd button the tool path icon goes away and when you close the mmd editor it is gone. 😱

so now you can not do any tool pathing. 😡 the only way to get it back is to restart mcx.

this does not happen in 2017 what is going on?

1 hour ago, greenxman said:

if this is already started i could not find it.

so if you call up any mmd and load it in the op manager , then open to edit a mmd button the tool path icon goes away and when you close the mmd editor it is gone. 😱

so now you can not do any tool pathing. 😡 the only way to get it back is to restart mcx.

this does not happen in 2017 what is going on?

I am seeing a lot of problems with 2019.

this behavior has been around since 2017 .... 

For one , you are technically incorrect, because even if your toolpath menu disappears , you can still access toolpaths from the Operation area via your RMB button.

There is a way to bring back the toolpaths :)

Open a new machine group that is not Mill. Now activate the miling machine group and presto , you have your dahling milling toopaths back :)

You can now delete the unnecessary machine group.  I dunno if this works if you have no other machining groups available on your sim.....

Gracjan

• Like 1