Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

DX-32 Post Processor

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't touched a machine like that in a while. With that said, I don't believe they use G54. I also didn't think they could use comments, or that it was some odd nomenclature. If you can confirm this we can help look at making the changes  as needed. I did look at the post and it's not set up for G54 functions or comments. 

Thanks for the responses guys. I downloaded the post for a friend of mine, the only reason I'm asking about the G54 is because his operator is asking for it. I personally am not on site, but I'll ask more. I automatically assumed that the machine utilized a standard G54 offset - especially when the operator is asking for it. Let me update this thread.

But the notes on the tooling operations, surely that should be able to post out.

I took a brief look at this.

That post has all the logic to output a work offset based on the value of misc integer 1, but the value isn't output anywhere.  Try forcing the string variable sgwcs where ever you want it output.

Comments are not supported in this post.  It would be simple to add, but I have no idea if that control supports comments.    

• 3 weeks later...