Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

help , probe

15 hours ago, victor manuel said:

Hello everyone, how can I configure the probe, when I try to use it, it throws an error and does not give me the codes.

So when you click on the probe icon you get an error?

Have you got the Productivity+ software installed? This is 3rd party software from Renishaw which integrates at the post processer level with Mastercam to give output code for the probe.

If you have got the software and it is installed properly (not a straight forward process) have you built your "Probe Library"?

8 hours ago, nickbe10 said:

Entonces, cuando haces clic en el ícono de la sonda, ¿obtienes un error?

¿Tienes instalado el software Productivity + ? Este es un software de terceros de Renishaw que se integra en el nivel posterior al procesador con Mastercam para proporcionar el código de salida para la sonda.

Si tiene el software y está instalado correctamente (no es un proceso sencillo), ¿ha creado su "Biblioteca de sondas"?

No, only when I try to get out the 2017 mastercam codes.
I do not have software installed
9 hours ago, nickbe10 said:

Entonces, cuando haces clic en el ícono de la sonda, ¿obtienes un error?

¿Tienes instalado el software Productivity + ? Este es un software de terceros de Renishaw que se integra en el nivel posterior al procesador con Mastercam para proporcionar el código de salida para la sonda.

Si tiene el software y está instalado correctamente (no es un proceso sencillo), ¿ha creado su "Biblioteca de sondas"?

if you create the library
11 hours ago, victor manuel said:

I do not have software installed

You will not get code from the probe toolpath without the Renishaw Productvity+ software installed.

The only other alternative is to modify Custom Drill Cycles in your post. se will not work via the probe toolpath icon but via drill toolpaths.