Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Problem with my lathe interface

AlejandroAM

5 hours ago, Jayson kramer@ CNC Software said:

What is the problem. That you are having. You have a part on this open session.  Please share the file.

The problem is that my dialog boxes are cut off, I have this issue with all lathe files. Whenever I want to define my stock and my chuck jaws in lathe, I can not do it because of my interface does not let me. I only have this inconvenient when I define my stock in lathe. I have no problem with Mill, Router and Wire.

4 hours ago, Old_Bear said:

Looking at the way the dialog boxes are being cut off, I think the resolution on the monitor needs to be turned up to a greater resolution...

I thought it but I only have this problem in lathe dialog boxes. When I am into mill, router or wire dialog boxes I have no problem. 

Do you have another idea about?