Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

2018 Mastercam HLE keeps getting crash report.

CNC JCB

I purchased Mastercam 2018 multi axis essential e course and downloaded 2018 Mastercam HLE, and was only use able to use it 1 time. When I close the program and then try to reopen it I get a crash report. I uninstalled the software and re downloaded it and the same thing happened again. Please tell me if I am doing something wrong. Thanks

Rob,

I have a Dell Precision M6800,NVIDIA Quadro K3100M,Intel i7,32 RAM,64-bit,Windows 7. I run Fusion 360 CAM with no issues and the 2018 HLE worked great the first time. Now,

it will open and I can go thru all the options on the tool bars but, as soon as I try to sketch anything it gives a crash report. Any input would be great. Thanks

The Graphics Card specs are within the system requirements. Make sure the drivers are up to date with it. 

Another test you could try is to see if there is something corrupt in your config folder. Try to rename this folder by adding a .old at the end of it. 

When you start mastercam it will look for the config folder and see it not there. It will build a new one with default settings. 

C:\Users\(user name)\Documents\my mcam2018\CONFIG