Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Generic Haas post

Need to start over with our haas post, I fear. Started poking around this morning to add probing cycles, but it looks like the copy we are using has migrated all the way from X3 to 2019, and has a copious number of references to data that no longer exists in the post. Can't seem to find the copies from 2019 or 18 on our server, does the install still come with those?

3 minutes ago, Ewood42 said:

Can't seem to find the copies from 2019 or 18 on our server, does the install still come with those?

There was a lot of chaos caused I believe in the X3 - X4 upgrade. I've still got an old post with lots of generated error messages.

There was a document in the V7 MP documentation to help fix things I think.

However, I finally bit the bullet and upgraded to an X9 (went through with file compare and transferred all my modifications to a "fresh" MPMaster  post, mainly for the Prod. + codes.

It was worth it, everything is much cleaner now as my post editing skills have improved.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ewood42 said:

Need to start over with our haas post, I fear. Started poking around this morning to add probing cycles, but it looks like the copy we are using has migrated all the way from X3 to 2019, and has a copious number of references to data that no longer exists in the post. Can't seem to find the copies from 2019 or 18 on our server, does the install still come with those?

My post is originally from V9. :D I keep telling myself I need to update but it more than likely would take at least six months and 200 added postblocks.