Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

mastercam glitch

elraiis

Hey guys... I use mastercam 2019 and I have my "shortcut keys" set. Am not a fan of mouse clicking I use the keyboard most of the time. however this morning in the middle of work... mastercam just shut down. when it restarted its behaving as if I have just installed it thus all my configs and shortcut keys are gone. now the question is that I may have to spend few hours re configuring and assigning the shortcut keys... however before I proceed in doing so I wanted to ask if there is a way for me to save my keymappings so that if this happens again I won't have to lose so much time. I remember in X9 I could save my shortcuts in keymapping. However I cant seem to find it here in 2019! any help will be great. thanks