Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Line breaks in Drafting Note with new 2019 Note interface

Kevin E

When I create a new drafting note by loading from file in Mastercam 2019, I experience problems with the line breaks (ie. when you hit 'Enter' for a new line). I load a note from a .txt file that has multiple lines. When I initially create the note, the text looks fine in the new interface. However, if edit the note text (using 'analyze entity'), this uses the old dialog box interface, and all the text is on one long line. Mastercam still recognizes that there are line breaks, and the string of text has an invisible extra character where there is a break. It displays correctly again on screen, but not in the dialog box. See pics attached.

Anyone else experience this and have any thoughts?

Note1.PNG

Note2.PNG

Note3.PNG