Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Is it possible to change graphics quality in the 2018 Mastercam demo?

Michael K

Is it possible to change graphics quality in the 2018 Mastercam demo? I tried going to my Nvidia control panel to add Mastercam to what the card should recognize and maxed out the settings. I also went to the McamAdvConfig folder to enable hardware acceleration.

I cant find graphics options in the program itself. Can something be done?

In the config there's a chord height setting, it can help, just be careful how much you turn it up...

At least it's there in the full version but I would imaging it is in the HLE as well

and be aware, on board graphics cards are not supported and under perform as well as most need hardware acceleration turned off ust to function

• Like 1

I have a follow up question. The surface trim option trims in an unrefined manner much like the unrefined modelling I had previously. I have no idea why this behaves this way given that I have changed the chord height setting.

I tried changing the wireframe density of the surface but that has no affect. Can this be fixed?

surface trim.png