Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Default Machine in Configuration not showing

ToddF

I just installed Version 2019.  I was going through and making sure my configuration was set up properly and found the default mill wasn't showing.  I opened the path to set it to the correct folder that my machine is in and it is showing nothing.  Not even any of the generic machines.  I can go down the list for lathe, router and wire, and that folder is showing the machines.  All of the machines are in the same folder, but I do not know why nothing is showing up in the default mill.  I tried to do a repair and even a uninstall, but that didn't help.  Has anyone else come across this problem?