Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

HELP WITH G05.1

On 2/9/2019 at 3:19 PM, motor-vater said:

Happy to report the new MP Master looks like a winner in this... Thanks Colin! Right out of the box it seems to do everything I need, just leaves the G05 on through null tool changes, turns it off when its supposed to, and doesn't seem to ever post it without a g43....

The only bad thing about this was it just cost the company$$$ for me to update to newer post, thankfully this was a set up piece but still I would have liked to first article it for data.... Better be real good on the next one! when I have time I'll fish around for info on how to change one of the misc reals into a switch for G332, I'm sure its been discussed on here. Thanks again everyone!

I know the logic for detecting G05.1 changes has been enhanced, to handle the offsets correctly. Glad it is working as expected. It is really nice when a Post is setup with exactly the functions for your machine. 

We did it (well, our reseller did :D ) by calling it on by operation type.  It was on for everything except drilling, tapping, reaming etc.

No MI's to click and it was a really sweet solution, as all our machines ran with just G05.1Q1 (no R value).

And for anyone wondering, it was an average 10% cycle reduction for any prog doing this, irrespective if it was a steel or ally part.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Newbeeee™ said:

We did it (well, our reseller did :D ) by calling it on by operation type.  It was on for everything except drilling, tapping, reaming etc.

No MI's to click and it was a really sweet solution, as all our machines ran with just G05.1Q1 (no R value).

And for anyone wondering, it was an average 10% cycle reduction for any prog doing this, irrespective if it was a steel or ally part.

We did it also for one of ours

• Like 1