Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Aggregate

George Gerhard

Hello

I am using an aggregate to perform cutting on 4 sides of a entrance door

When I create a work plane the post outputs the correct C axis value.

However when I want to work on the top of the part  to use the aggregate for a scoring blade, I cant get

the correct c axis angle. It only puts out C0

the post is set so that if an aggregate is used the will be a C output

Any ideas how I can get the C axis output when on the top plane?

regards

George

wish I could help but I can tell u a good aggregate post makes all the difference. After weeks of messing with that stuff, we purchased one and right out of the box it did everything I could have hoped for and more. I am no fan of paying for posts but sometimes you save alot of time and money in the end. Good luck

My guess would be to create a rotated top plane to the angle of the cut you want to make for the scoring blade. This is OK for 1-2 cuts on the top plane but if you are doing many angle cuts then creating all those planes is going to become a chore. I created a router post many, many years ago that looked at the angle of the single contour scoring line and output the angle as a head rotation. There is a post command to calculate the angle of motion. I would never remember how I did this....