Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam Lathe Stock Setup Dialog Box

Kenny Machado

Hello everyone,

I was creating a simple lathe toolpath (finish a line) and when I went to prepare my stock setup, into Machine Group Properties, I couldn't see all parameters to fill, it means, I can't see all the window, as the picture below.

image.thumb.png.a78f331fc434768eb3d2eed8a28a4491.png

I have already tried, for hours, change my screen resolution but didn't work.

And the fonts are also BOLD, does anybody know how to fix it?

Will help me a lot.

PS.: I'm using Mastercam 2019 (I tried using Up1, Up2, and Up3). The error does not appear in Mastercam 2020 (Any TP or Beta)

Thanks

Kenny Machado

1 minute ago, Kenny Machado said:

Hello everyone,

I was creating a simple lathe toolpath (finish a line) and when I went to prepare my stock setup, into Machine Group Properties, I couldn't see all parameters to fill, it means, I can't see all the window, as the picture below.

image.thumb.png.a78f331fc434768eb3d2eed8a28a4491.png

I have already tried, for hours, change my screen resolution but didn't work.

And the fonts are also BOLD, does anybody know how to fix it?

Will help me a lot.

PS.: I'm using Mastercam 2019 (I tried using Up1, Up2, and Up3). The error does not appear in Mastercam 2020 (Any TP or Beta)

Thanks

Kenny Machado

Looks like you are using a Laptop. Trying hooking a Monitor up to it and change the resolution on that. Other thing would be to change the windows Scale and Layout.

1 hour ago, 5th Axis CGI said:

Looks like you are using a Laptop. Trying hooking a Monitor up to it and change the resolution on that. Other thing would be to change the windows Scale and Layout.

Thank you very much 5th Axis CGI,

I tried using a Monitor with my laptop but without success.

The picture in the link shows the result. Even using a monitor and changing the resolution again.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11yM66r9yxsloxqk2cBbQi87gspk0qO6U/view?usp=sharing

Strange that using Mastercam 2020 I can work nicely, with no errors.

image.png

12 minutes ago, Chally72 said:

There was a recent thread with the same issue, located here

The last suggestion on that thread was: 

Is display scaling on? 

Right click on your desktop and click Display settings; if the value under 'Change the size of text, apps, and other items' isn't 100%, try setting it to 100%.

Hello Chally72,

I already tried to do that and I got the same result.

image.png.ca711c99161b2a9f60761b84b37f1d34.pngimage.thumb.png.7b88292de0cf4b01e98208b750cbc97d.png

• 2 years later...