Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

is there easy way to add a operation separator in

mike561h

3 hours ago, myemail said:

THIS is exactly what I was fishing for. We were comparing EC to MC and one issue that came up (in MC's favor) was the "helpful forum". I told them if you disagree with the MC children, they band up like Lie a group of angry teenage girls. I LOVE THIS SITE! LOL!!! You all helped me nail this coffin. EC it is. LOL. This is the 3rd time in a row.

BTW...if those of you that failed the 3rd grade experiment, if you missed out on the DAY they covered outlines, I would be more than happy to help you out.

I guess we can look forward to you not coming back around?

As stated by others, we're here to help others.  You, asked a question.  Got an answer.  Mocked the guy who answered, whom I know to be among the best.  Period.

From the bottom of my heart, please joint the "EC" forum and see how active it is but don't come back to tell us.

7 hours ago, myemail said:

THIS is exactly what I was fishing for. We were comparing EC to MC and one issue that came up (in MC's favor) was the "helpful forum". I told them if you disagree with the MC children, they band up like Lie a group of angry teenage girls. I LOVE THIS SITE! LOL!!! You all helped me nail this coffin. EC it is. LOL. This is the 3rd time in a row.

BTW...if those of you that failed the 3rd grade experiment, if you missed out on the DAY they covered outlines, I would be more than happy to help you out.

#Like...

11 hours ago, myemail said:

THIS is what I hear from this statement.

I'm an azzhole. They called me out for being an azzhole.

image.png.f73deaaec55341588e09cf8abc95c1bc.png

5 minutes ago, civiceg said:

I do find it comical when outsiders bring up the topic of Fanbois on Emastercam. I would say a large portion on here also use a wide variety of other softwares and are pretty critical of Mastercam.

I totally agree with that.  I generally try to limit criticism or at least word it so I don't sound negative or mocking.  I don't always succeed at that but I genuinely believe it's good software.  We all have things we want done differently and we all have bias and preference.  When the sun goes down, it sets on all of us who are just trying to earn a living with any tool we can get our hands on.

• Like 2
  • gcode locked this topic