Sign in to follow this  
Roger

ARRRGHHH!!! Customers

Who else has a customer that is a real pain in the arse?  Like changes the part after you already have it done!  Gives you a print that's different from the solid model!!  Makes revision changes, but doesn't list what they changed!  AND THEY KEEP WANTING TO KNOW WHY THEIR PARTS ARN'T DONE..............

THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW!  😡😡    :wallbash::wallbash:  🤬🤬

2 hours ago, Roger said:

Who else has a customer that is a real pain in the arse?  Like changes the part after you already have it done!  Gives you a print that's different from the solid model!!  Makes revision changes, but doesn't list what they changed!  AND THEY KEEP WANTING TO KNOW WHY THEIR PARTS ARN'T DONE..............

THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW!  😡😡    :wallbash::wallbash:  🤬🤬

Sounds like my place. But here we do it to ourselves. Print different from the model is standard MO. Getting better as we internalize more and more machining. I go in and make him fix it. Best is when we get stuff he has made outside on the cheap and we fix it.

Many a Customer has ruined a good business...

• Sad 1

we get that all the time "here's the model but go by the print" WTF they should be the same you lazy sod

• Like 4

had to request model file from one of customers and the reply we got from them with the model was

"I must emphasise though that the drawing is the master in particular for geometric tolerances.The STP file has not been created with these in mind, they use it more as a concept."

would like to know what sort of concept it is!!

12 minutes ago, Jasond0530 said:

would like to know what sort of concept it is!!

A crappy one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Roger said:

changes the part after you already have it done!  Gives you a print that's different from the solid model!!  Makes revision changes, but doesn't list what they changed!  AND THEY KEEP WANTING TO KNOW WHY THEIR PARTS ARN'T DONE..............

Only every customer ever. 

• Haha 1

Give them what they want, not what they ask for... Now there is the challenge