Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam 2019 Chaining Issue

GooldenG

My coworkers and I are relatively new to Mastercam, so forgive me if this is a simple fix, but every time one of my coworkers goes to add a chain or change the parameters all the entities on his screen disappear, and the only way we have found to make them reappear is to go to the level manager and click the hide all button twice to make everything reappear.  I am not sure if it is a setting, but we have tried replacing his configuration and workspace files to no avail the problem still persists.  I would rather not have to reinstall Mastercam to fix the issue, so do any of you have any suggestions?  I am stumped...

Thanks,

It is a Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, with 16GB memory, we just tried to disable the hardware acceleration, and that didn't work.  After he has worked with a toolpath and added the chains it doesn't do it on that part after that, but regardless of if you import the tool path or start a new one all the entities disappear, it seems like there is a setting turned on somewhere.  We contacted or reseller over a week ago, but we have yet to hear back from them.

4 minutes ago, Machineguy said:

Throw out the  K620 and get a P2000 quadro card.

Big differance. 

I have to agree 10000000%

I just order 64gb for my wife XPS8900 she does her home school stuff on. Winbloat10 has become so bad she almost can't use her computer anymore. 16mb is what our daughter use for their home school laptops granted they are 5 years old, but the point is in today's world 16mb barley is enough to run Winbloat.

On 3/25/2019 at 11:16 AM, GooldenG said:

My coworkers and I are relatively new to Mastercam, so forgive me if this is a simple fix, but every time one of my coworkers goes to add a chain or change the parameters all the entities on his screen disappear, and the only way we have found to make them reappear is to go to the level manager and click the hide all button twice to make everything reappear.  I am not sure if it is a setting, but we have tried replacing his configuration and workspace files to no avail the problem still persists.  I would rather not have to reinstall Mastercam to fix the issue, so do any of you have any suggestions?  I am stumped...

Thanks,

Check this button if you are still running into this problem

1.jpg

12 minutes ago, GooldenG said:

I had found yesterday he had the only display associative geometry button enabled, and I had completely overlooked it, I knew it was going to be something simple... 

Thank for your input!

Didn't think to mention that. Thanks for giving us another thing to think about if the question comes up again.

• Like 1