Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Manager Windows Flyout Speed

Frank Caudillo

Is there any way to adjust the speed of the toolpath/level/plane manager flyout animation? I normally have it docked on a second monitor or just pinned opened in the graphics window but while running an instance of Mastercam on each monitor I would like to be able to maximize graphics real estate. I really like the ability to have my managers as tabs but the flyout animation is killing me and I literally cannot wait the .5 second it takes to open completely. I know there's adjustment for the g-view transition animation speed but I haven't seen anything yet for the flyout menus. Am I SOL?

I dont have an answer for your question on how to make the Pinned Managers fly out quicker but i have a work around for this. Instated off using autohide with that little pin button, i would leave autohide off for all your managers. Then just turn on and off them when needed with their corresponding shortcuts.

ALT+O = Toolpath manager

ALT+I = Solids Manager

ALT+L = Planes manager

ALT+Z = Levels manager

ALT+M = Multi Threading manager

I believe those can even be re-assigned but with using the shortcuts the managers immediately appear so maybe that will work for you unless someone else has knows how to make them fly out quicker.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, nickbe10 said:

No this is a form of neurosis.......

i hate waiting on things too so i feel ya. I don't ever use any flyouts in any software even my outlook that i am in all day since those flyouts can be a pain in the butt for me.